Watersnake Geo-Spot GPS Bow Mount Motor
This user-friendly GPS motor gives you up to 65lbs thrust but only draws up to 50amps of power. Say hello to long hours on the water! And despite the power available, it only needs one 12v battery to operate.
Anchor Mode is every anglers favourite and it’s back and better than before. Simply push the Anchor button to hold your mark, despite the wind, tide, or swell.
With Pilot mode and Cruise mode, keep your heading and ground speed regardless of wind or current.
If you want to target certain areas regularly, say a winding shoreline, then Tracking and Navigate Modes are for you. After recording a track (up to 5km long) you can autonomously retrace that track again whenever you want, focusing on the fishing, not the motor. Geo-Spot can store up to 16 tracks at a time.
All of this is controlled with the splash-proof handheld remote control, so you have control from anywhere on your boat. Geo-Spot is also compatible with our optional foot controller sold separately.
When you’re after a quality electric motor at an affordable price, don’t look past the all-new Watersnake Geo-Spot.
Watersnake Geo-Spot GPS Bow Mount Motor User Manual
- GPS functions:
- Anchor mode – Hold your position with the press of a button
- Pilot mode – Maintain your heading or course, regardless of wind or current
- Cruise mode – Maintain your ground speed regardless of wind or current
- Track recording – Record your favourite fishing routes to retrace them later automatically
- Navigate mode – Autonomously gets you to the start or end of your route, then follows it
- Remote control fob – Control your motor from anywhere on the boat
- 65lb thrust on just a 50 amp draw
- Runs on one 12v battery
- Variable speed
- Built-in voltage, current and overheating protection – no circuit breaker needed
- Weedless 3 blade propeller
- Saltwater-ready: Sacrificial anode, alloy inner/composite outer shaft
- Compatible with optional foot controller